Thursday, January 14, 2010
- Sparkle 21: Gold Sparkle, Silver Sparkle, Night Sparkle
- Black cardigan sweater
- Printed pattern
- Chalk pencil
- Straight pin
1. Print pattern. Draw over pattern lines with chalk pencil. Turn chalk side down on cardigan. Rub back of paper to transfer pattern lines. Transfer as many paisleys as desired.
2. Use Sparkle 21 to cover pattern lines and dots on sweater.
3. To make leaves inside paisley, place straight pin in center of dot and drag outward to form a point.
4. Add big dots outside of paisleys as desired.Add a little more color if you like it, otherwise, these paisleys have an elegant (but still mod) look.