Wednesday, January 13, 2010
- Sparkle 21: Very Berry Sparkle, Blue Suede Sparkle, Pina Colada Sparkle, Vintage Sparkle
- Large hard sided tote (Mine is lime green)
- Flower Power Pattern
- Chalk pencil
- Flower trim: enough to go around four sides of tote
- White craft glue
1. Glue trim around top of tote.
2. Print pattern. Draw over pattern lines with chalk pencil. Turn chalk side down on tote. Rub back of paper to transfer chalk lines. Transfer as desired.
3. Fill in flower petals with colors of choosing, or follow the photo.
4. Change the flower centers: peace sign, smiley face, tie dye, solid.
Draw a smiley face with Blue Suede. Fill in the circle with Pina Colada.
Outline the flower center with a thick line of Very Berry. Inside that make a thick line of Pina Colada. Inside that, make a small circle of Vintage. use toothpick to blend the colors together. Go HERE to watch a video of the tie dye technique.