Tuesday, March 30, 2010
WooHoo, I am doing my first blog hop! The blog hop is sponsored by Sizzix and put together by Eileen Hull, who has also designed the ScoreBoard Die we all used for today's project. Check out her website to vote for your favorite project! There will be prizes for the winning designers.
- the Scalloped Box and two flowers (mine is cut out of white matboard)
- fine glitter: turquoise, pink, orange
- 2 tiny crystal gems
- white craft glue
- double sided tape
- the garage sale stickers
- a smallish flat paintbrush
- about 10" of craft wire
- assorted beads to go on the wire
- 2 eyelets and a setter
- wire cutter, round nose pliers
3. Brush glue to cover box. Do not cover the dots completely. I tell you this from my experience and I could not find the dots after I glittered! Crazy! Sprinkle turquoise glitter over the box. Shake off the excess. Remove the dots. Carefully.
4. Use the double sided tape on the flaps to assemble the box. Use white glue to glue flowers to the front. Also glue the gems in the flower centers. Let dry again.
5. Around one jaw of the round nose pliers, form a couple coils in one end of the wire. String the wire through one eyelet, from the underside. String the beads on the wire. String the end of the wire through the other eyelet from the outside to the inside. Make a few coils, trim off the rest of the wire.
Cute purse! It would be so cute to use to deliver a party invitation. What other ideas do you have for its use??
Check out all of the other designer's blogs and projects. Both the designers and the projects are amazing!
Cindi Bisson- Fat Cat Creations
Craftside-A behind-the-scenes peek at a crafty world
Designs by Roxi
Just a Thought or Two
Marisa Pawelko- Modern Surrealist