Thursday, December 17, 2009
- Big & Glitzy Glitter Glue: whatever colors you like
- blank stencil material (or any kind of clear plastic)
- dimensional fabric paint: silver metallic (gold would be pretty, too)
- Sparkle gems: colors and shapes of your choice
- wire or ornament hangers
- these patterns...or draw your own...you just need simple line drawings. Print them out and make them any size on your copy machine.
1. Lay the patterns under the stencil blank. Using dimensional paint, trace the lines of the patterns on the plastic. Let dry.
5. Use a small hole punch or a small nail to make a hole at the top of each ornament. Use a piece of wire or an ornament hanger to hang the ornament on the tree.
Wouldn't it be gorgeous to hang a bunch of snowflakes in the window? Make some silver, some blue and some white. They can stay up until spring.
Glitter on Kids!