Thursday, October 1, 2009
Are you falling in love with Sparkle 21 like I have? The colors are amazing. It sticks to any surface, not just fabric. It holds gems and sequins permanently. And it goes through the wash. It is amazing stuff.
- Sparkle 21: Blue Heaven, Blue Suede, Blueberry (or change the colors to your liking)
- Fashion Sequins: blue mix
- Chalk pencil
- Different size circles to trace ( a glass, a thread spool, etc)
1. Using chalk pencil trace circles on garment as shown in model.
2. Fill in circles with glitter colors as desired. Set sequins into glitter while wet. Use all colors of glitter and sequins. Be creative!
That was so easy, you probably did not even need instructions. If you start now, you can have a new outfit to wear by the weekend. Go for it!