Tuesday, October 13, 2009
- Sparkle 21TM: Mermaid, Pina Colada, Leaf
- pink cami...or denim jacket...or whatever you want to put it on
- shirt painting board
- chalk pencil
- wide flat brush
1. Trace a plate with chalk pencil on shirt. Draw inner lines to form a peace sign. You can freehand this, just look at the photo.
2. Starting in the center, make a swirl of Mermaid Sparkle. Add swirls of Pina Colada and Leaf . Draw thick lines of the colors you desire on the inside and outside lines of peace sign.
3. Use the flat brush to spread the glitter to cover the peace sign. Blend the colors a little to make them kind of look like tie dye.
Peace out and Glitter on!
4. Write "peace" next to the peace sign.