Tuesday, October 6, 2009
I found this wooden jack o lantern cut out in the $1 bin at my local Michaels. He is 12", pretty big for $1. At that price, with a bottle of glue, orange glitter, black paper and some ribbon, you could make these for everyone. You have plenty of time before halloween.
- wooden jack o lantern
- black construction paper or scrapbooking paper
- white glue
- orange glitter
- gold glitter glue (optional)
- 1 yard of halloween ribbon
- a bit of greenery
1. Trace the jack o lantern on the black paper. Cut out, glue to the back of the jack o lantern.
2. Cover the jack o lantern with glue and then orange glitter. Shake off excess glitter. Let dry.
3. Tie on greenery and bow made out of ribbon at top.
4. Optional: add some gold glitter accents in the eyes, nose and mouth.
You can make one of these in minutes!