Shoe Sparkle

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Oh, these shoes look so nice in the sunshine coming in through the window. I think they will sparkle in the lights of an evening out as well.


I bought these shoes at Payless for $18. They are American Eagle brand and cute and trendy as all get out. But, they needed some shine added to the zebra stripes.


I used Sparkle 21 in Crystal Sparkle and 10 mm clear AB sequins. I think smaller sequins would be even nicer, but I used what I had. I used around 300 10mm sequins for size 6 1/2 shoes. You will have to adjust the number for larger or smaller size shoes.

To make these, just squeeze out dots of Sparkle 21 and press sequins into them. Don't be stingy with the Sparkle 21. A good size dot will really make the sequins glittery. Press the sequins flat so they will not catch on anything when you wear the shoes.

Cover the shoes and let them dry overnight. You will be dazzling!

Glitter on!
Sparkle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails