Wednesday, February 3, 2010
- Sparkle 21: Mermaid Sparkle, Copper Sparkle, Night Sparkle, and maybe a little Ocean Sparkle
- Printed pattern
- Chalk pencil
- Straight pin
1. Use copy machine to make pattern desired size. Trace pattern lines with chalk pencil. Turn chalk side down on surface. Rub the back of the paper, transferring lines.
2. Color in design as shown in photo. I used three colors for his eyes: Ocean on the outside, Mermaid inside that, and a Night center. You could easily use two.
3. Stick straight pin in Copper dot, dragging it downward to make a teardrop shape feather.
4. Print hoot under owl. Let dry.
Anyone remember these commercials from the 70s? There were several. Owls always make me sing the song.
Today, Mod Girl says:
Give a hoot, on your boot!
He would be cute on your boots......