Sunday, February 7, 2010
One of my favorite sets from the booth at CHA was the brown flower shirt with Flower Power jeans. I wished I had a live model for it, I just knew it would be the cutest on someone. Strawberry glitter on brown is very striking. Try it and see!
- Sparkle 21: Gold Sparkle, Copper Sparkle, Strawberry Sparkle
- Sparkle Gems: 8mm round amber
- Chalk pencil
- Shirt painting board
1. Place shirt on board.
2. trace lines of flower pattern with chalk pencil.. Turn paper chalk side down on shirt. Rub back of paper to transfer chalk lines.
1. Trace lines of pattern with chalk pencil. Turn paper chalk side down on pantleg. Rub back of paper to transfer chalk lines.
2. Trace lines of words with Gold Sparkle. Freehand flowers all around words.