Tuesday, July 14, 2009
- plain gift bags ( most craft stores sell the baker's dozen of plain white bags)
- white craft glue
- the Glitter Sample Pack
- fun foam, your choice of color
- a design that you or the kids drew (the simpler, the better)
- flat paintbrush
- Trace your drawing onto fun foam and cut out.
- Squeeze out lines and dots of glue wherever you want glitter. You can also brush out glue to cover a larger area.
- While glue is wet, sprinkle glitter into it. Shake off excess. let dry.
- Glue to front of party bag.
- Add antennae, or outline the front of the bag, add a name, or write Happy Birthday by applying glue and then glitter.
- Stuff with goodies!
My bags have insects, but what can you draw that would make a good party bag?