Tuesday, July 21, 2009
I can't think of one thing that would not be improved by adding some glitter glue. And to prove it, look what some glitter glue did for this board and a couple wood letters. This photo board belongs to the Amazing Sydney. You can make one just like it, or add your own special twist to it.
I have used many kinds of glitter glue, and in my opinion, Big & Glitzy Glitter Glue is among the coolest glitter glues on earth! The glitter in it is....well....Big...and Glitzy. And all out fabulous.
You can get Big & Glitzy at most craft stores, or try Addicted to Crafts. There is not a color in this line that you won't love.
- Big & Glitzy Glitter Glue: Nugget, Amethyst
- a flat board, 4" x 24"
- pre-painted wood letters: BFF
- acrylic paint: fuchsia, black
- value pack of round rhinestones in multi colors
- 3 wood spring clothespins
- flat paintbrush
- craft glue
- tweezers (these are optional)
- change the paint, the Big & Glitzy, or the rhinestone colors to your signature colors
- Decorate letters that spell a name or a word like HOPE or WISH
- What else can you think of?