Glittery Tie Dye Pendants Kid's Craft

Friday, June 4, 2010


Stock up on glitter glue and fun foam, it is going to be a sparkly summer!

Join me in this cool kid's craft jewelry project. You know you could turn this into a bookmark if you don't want jewelry. But, who wouldn't want jewelry?

You need:

  • Fun foam: white for both, black for peace sign, purple for flower
  • Glitter glue: at least 3 colors of your choice
  • Busy Kid’s Camp Tropical Silky Cord
  • Toothpick
  • Hole punch
  • Printed patterns
  • pencil
  • scissors

Try this:

1. Trace circle pattern twice onto white fun foam. Cut out circles. Punch hole in top of each for necklace cord.

2. Draw spiral pattern on each using desired glitter glue colors. Use toothpick to comb back and forth through the glitter glue, blending it. Let dry.

3.

3. Trace peace sign onto black foam. Trace flower onto purple. Cut out.

4. String both pieces together onto 24” of cord. Tie knot in ends of cord.

Groovy and Glitter on!
Sparkle

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that peace sign would go great with the refashion I am about to make my daughter with peace signs on it!! How fabulous I stumbled on your bloggy today!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Oh how pretty! I love these! I just clicked over from Craft Gossip. I would love to link to this if you didn't mind.

Sparkle said...

Rachel, please link, I love that! Thank you !!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails