Tuesday, June 15, 2010
- pre-made butterflies ( I bought these at Michaels in the floral department, they have metal clips on the back)
- Glitter glue, chose your colors: I used silver and black magic
- heavy aluminum wire (I also got this in the floral department, it is easy to bend, and holds its shape well)
1. Cut a yard of wire. Measure from one end the height you want your butterfly to be from the table. Mine was 8". So, I measured 8" from one end and wrapped the wire around my finger.2. Continue to wind the wire into a spiral.
3. Use glitter glue to accent the butterfly. Follow the design already there, or do your own thing. Add dots or stripes for accents. Let dry. Clip to the top of the wire.