Tuesday, June 1, 2010
To make magnet fridge frames with your kids, you need:
- 5” x 6” piece of fun foam: pink
- 6” x 7” piece of fun foam: black
- 2” x 3” piece of paper
- glitter glue: black magic
- self adhesive magnet strips
(Change foam and glitter glue colors as you wish)
1. Trace paper rectangle where desired on pink fun foam. Trace quarter as many times as desired on background.
2. Glue pink foam to center of black foam.
3. Fill in circles with black magic glitter glue. Let dry.
4. Place 3” magnet strips on back of frame at top and bottom edges. Adhere 2” x 3” photo in unpainted rectangle.Fill the fridge with a photo gallery of glittery frames.