Monday, June 14, 2010
Froggies on the playground, the park, the beach, the pool. These froggies are suitable for any summer day. Make some with your kids, they are easy to do. You need:
- Glitter glue: Black Magic
- Fun foam: green
- 2 20mm wiggle eyes
- 6” black chenille stem
- 1/16” hole punch
- printed pattern
1. Cut out frog pattern. Trace onto green foam, cut out.
2. Glue eyes on top of frog. Outline and add a silly mouth. Let dry.
3. Punch two holes in center of frog face, where the nose would be, about 1/2” apart. Put ends of chenille stem through holes. Wrap to center of flip flop. Twist ends of chenille stem together, making sure ends are tucked under frog.
4. Repeat for other flip flop