Wednesday, September 30, 2009
For each pencil, you need:
- 2 pre-cut craft foam pumpkin shapes)or draw and cut your own in all different sizes and shapes)
- glitter glue: green, copper, black, orange
- pencil and scissors if you are drawing
- white craft glue
1. On one pumpkin, draw a smiley jack-o-lantern face.
2. Fill in with glitter glue. Add leaves or any other decoration you wish. Let dry.
3. Glue a plain foam pumpkin to the back of a decorated jack-o-lantern, with your pencil in the middle. Use plenty of craft glue. Weight it down with a book while the pieces dry together.
4. Write scary messages where everyone can see your cool pencil!
Have a glitter-filled halloween,