Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Wouldn't this be a fun project to make at your halloween party? Then take pics of the kids all dressed up and frame them to take home. Great memories!
- craft foam: purple (4"x6"), orange (5"x7"), black (6"x8")
- pre-cut halloween craft foam shapes (or draw and cut your own): moon, pumpkin, ghost, 3 stars, little bats
- glitter glue: orange, purple, black, gold, green
- self adhesive magnet strips
1. Layer and glue together the foam rectangles as show in the picture. Trim your photo and glue it right on top.
2. Glue halloween shapes at corners.
3. Glitter it up! Use the photo for inspiration or do your own thing.
4. Put some magnets strips on the back. This will look great on the fridge!
Having a fall craft bazaar at school or church? Make several of these cute frames, take pics of kids free when they buy one. Fun!