Thursday, May 27, 2010
Fun and easy project for kids! You need:
- 5" x 7 ½” piece of yellow fun foam
- glitter glue: orange, purple
- Busy Kid’s Camp Tropical Silky Cord
- 2 20mm wiggle eyes
- hole punch
- #2 pencil
- printed pattern
- white craft glue
- . Punch 6 holes opposite each other on ends of fun foam piece.
- Scribble over pattern lines on back side of pattern paper with pencil.
- Turn scribble side down on foam on the left side of the rectangle. Trace pattern lines to transfer pattern to foam.
- Glue wiggles eyes to centers of eyes.
- Outline design with glitter glue. Print Coooool! on right side of rectangle. Let dry.