Saturday, May 29, 2010
- 3x5” watercolor paper: 140 lb.
- Glitter Glue: hot pink, gold, red
- red chenille stem
- #2 pencil
- hole punch
- printed pattern
1. 1. Punch holes in top corners.
2. 2. With pencil, scribble over pattern lines on back side of pattern paper.
3. 3. Turn scribble side down on hanger. Trace pattern lines to transfer to paper.
4. 4. Color in design with glitter glue. Outline hanger with a thin line of gold. Let dry.
5. String chenille stem through holes, twist ends together.