Blog Hop: Bow Bangle

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

This is the last chapter of the current blog hop in which I am participating. The blog hop is sponsored by Sizzix and put together by Eileen Hull, who has also designed the ScoreBoard Die we all used for today's project.


The die is for a bow, was easy to assemble and I know you can think of a zillion ways to use it. Of course, mine is glittered and made into a bracelet.

These are the pieces, they are cut out of cardstock.

I assembled two of the three layers, not wanting my bow to be too big for the bangle.

I glittered the inside of the loops with dark pink glitter and the outside with light pink glitter. Then I stuck a big pink gem in the center and wired it to a bangle. Cute!

Check out what the other designers in the hop did with the bow:


Glitter on,
Sparkle

10 Comments:

JGoode said...

Every girl needs a little extra bring - so fun!

BJ said...

How cute...My daughter would go nuts!

Bibbi said...

So pretty, love it!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Great project.

Peg said...

Love this idea! I would love to make one of these myself and wear it.

Debra said...

So very pretty! What a sweet bracelet idea!

LollyChops said...

What a beautiful bracelet! I love the sparkle!!!!

NWFlamingo said...

Love the sparkles!

Jen said...

Fun, Funky, and Fabulous! I've got to start coordinating my glitter with my outfits, and shoes, and...

Michelle Cummings said...

very pretty!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails