Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Sparkle 21: Vintage Sparkle, Copper Sparkle, Blue Suede Sparkle
2 shirt painting boards
1. Put the shirt on one board. Pin the leg of the jeans to the other board.
2. Size the pattern as fits your shirt and jeans.
3. Trace the pattern lines with chalk pencil. Turn chalk side down on garment. Rub the back of the paper to transfer lines to fabric.
4. Use Sparkle 21 to cover the pattern lines: Copper vines, Blue Suede bird with Vintage feathers, Vintage flowers on branches.
5. To make the flowers, squeeze out dots of glitter. Place a straight pin in the center of the dot, and draw toward the stem, making a teardrop shape.
6. Let dry at least 24 hours.
Use the photo for your pattern placement, or design your own.