Saturday, October 31, 2009
- it is super glittery
- it uses frames as a component
- it is a really quick and easy project
- several jewelry frames that have two loops (this is a current jewelry trend so you will find many kinds of frames, take your pick!)
- a scrap of watercolor paper, bristol board or posterboard
- Big & Glitzy Glitter Glue: Onyx, Garnet (or colors of your choice)
- 6 8mm round Sparkle gems: hot pink
- jump rings
- toggle clasp
- chain nose pliers
5. Set the frame on top of the glitter while it is wet. Set the gems into the wet glitter. You can clean off the edges while it is wet or after it dries.
7. When all of the frames are dry, hook them together with jump rings. Attach the toggle pieces with jump rings.
8. Finished! You can paint the back of the pieces with silver metallic acrylic paint if desired. Since the pieces are hooked together with jump rings, you can dis-assemble and reassemble any time. You could have some green pieces to replace the black for a spring look. The possibilities are huge!