Wednesday, September 30, 2009
- 2 pre-cut craft foam pumpkin shapes)or draw and cut your own in all different sizes and shapes)
- glitter glue: green, copper, black, orange
- pencil and scissors if you are drawing
- white craft glue
Give me something good to eat!!! Craft foam and glitter glue, a marriage made in craft heaven. These little hangers would be great projects for kids, or for you to make and take to the teachers at school. I made mine 5" x 7", but you can make them any size. A big one would be fab on your front door!
How cute is this halloween ghost hanger? Oh! I mean, how scary is this? Hang him on a doorknob, a wreath, your halloween tree, or wherever a scary touch is needed. He is so easy to make, kids can do it.
1. Draw a football shape on white fun foam, and cut it out, if you are brave. If you are chicken, buy a foam or a wooden football shape at the craft store. Draw stripes and stitches with glue. Sprinkle crystal glitter on while wet. Shake off excess. Glitter background orange. Let dry.
2. Glue football to visor.
3. Print "Football Mom" on visor with glue. Sprinkle glitter over glue in school color.
It could not possibly be any easier than that. So easy that the kids could make them ahead of time and sell them at football games for a fundraiser. Just exchange "Football Mom" for Go Wolves! or whatever your team name is.
1. Peel paper backing off letters, stick to rectangle. Cover in glue, sprinkle glitter on while glue is wet, shake off excess.
2. On fun foam, draw and cut out numbers and large circle. (Or cut up a letter to make a number, you can see that my 7 used to be the Z) Glue to rectangle. Glitter numbers in school color. Draw seam lines on basketball, glitter black. Glitter background orange.
3. Draw outline around edges of rectangle with glitter glue
4. When dry, stick magnets to back.
You really could do this for any kind of school team or sport, right? Make a megaphone for a cheerleader or a theater mask for the cast of the school play. Get creative. Your star will love it!